Department of Materials Science concentrates mainly on condensed matter studies using nuclear and non-nuclear methods. Our research covers a wide spectrum of problems related to thin films, coatings and structure of intermetallic compounds and alloys. Our equipment alows both to prepare various types of samples and to analyse their structural and magnetotransport properties.
The department is collaborating with several institutions such as:
- Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany
- University of Gottingen, Germany
- Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe, Germany
- Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Belarusian State University, Belarus