- mgr Małgorzata Borek
- dr hab. inż. Małgorzata Kąc
- dr hab. Maria Kmiecik, institute professor
- dr hab. inż. Ewa Stanecka, institute professor
- prof. dr hab. Mariusz Witek - Chair of the Committee
Questions related to the problems of mobbing and harassment can be directed at: email@example.com
The Committee provides information on the procedures on examining cases that are objects of its activity.
Mobbing, discrimination and harassment and their countermeasures - presentation
Tasks of the Anti-mobbing Committee:
- accepting reports, motions, recommendations of employees regarding preventing measures;
- examining the reports and conducting interviews with persons reporting incidents of mobbing, discrimination or harassment, offenders, victims of mobbing, discrimination and harassments, and witnesses to these incidents;
- at the request of the Employer – submitting reports on the Committee’s activity;
- formulating recommendations and proposals of prevention and measures to repair the consequences of mobbing, discrimination and harassment, as well as solutions of disputes and conflicts, after having gathered all the information necessary to examine the facts;
- ensuring that the Employer has all the information and documents necessary for the implementation of disciplinary measures against persons committing acts of mobbing, discrimination or harassment;
- introducing intervention measures specified in § 13 of the Internal Anti-mobbing and Anti-discrimination Policy to Counteract Mobbing, Discrimination and Harassment at the Henryk Niewodniczański Institute of Nuclear Physics Polish Academy of Sciences.