The Disciplinary Spokesperson of the Henryk Niewodniczański Institute of Nuclear Physics Polish Academy of Sciences acts pursuant to the Act on the Polish Academy of Sciences and the IFJ PAN Statute.
prof. dr hab. Adam Trzupek - phone: 12 662 8326, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 112.1. A disciplinary procedure is initiated by the disciplinary committee at the request of the disciplinary spokesperson.
Art. 112.3. The disciplinary spokesperson shall initiate a preliminary investigation ex officio where a scientific or research and technical worker is allegedly guilty of an act involving:
1) misappropriating the authorship or misrepresenting the authorship of the whole or a part of another's work;
2) distributing, without the name or pseudonym of the author, another person's work in its original version or as a version of the compilation;
3) infringing another person's copyright or related rights in any other way;
4) falsifying research or the results of research or research and development work, or committing any other act of scientific fraud;
5) accepting or promising a financial or personal benefit in connection with the function or position within a scientific unit;
6) using a position of influence in a scientific unit or in a state or local government institution, or persuading or convincing another person of the existence of such influence and undertaking to act as an intermediary in arranging a case in return for a financial or personal benefit or its promise;
7) granting or promising to grant a financial or personal benefit in exchange for intermediation in the accomplishment of a matter within a scientific unit, which consists in influencing a decision or an act or a refusal to act of a person holding a function or position within the scientific unit in connection with such a function or position.
Art. 113.1. The disciplinary spokesperson is appointed by the scientific council of an institute from among scientific workers of this institute, or by the director of an auxiliary scientific unit from among scientific workers of this unit.
4. The term of office of the disciplinary spokesperson appointed by the scientific council of an institute or the director of an auxiliary scientific unit is 4 years.
§ 18 (2) (10) [The Scientific Council] appoints the Disciplinary Spokesperson of the Institute.