Polish Map for Research Infrastructures
On the 6th of August the Ministry of Science and Higher Education updated the Polish Roadmap for Research Infrastructures.
The Ministry cooperating with the scientists placed 53 strategic research infrastructure investment projects on the new Polish Roadmap for Research Infrastructures. It is with great pleasure that we can announce that the Cyclotron Centre Bronowice (CCB) and several other projects that are being realized at the Henryk Niewodniczański Institute of Nuclear Physics are on the list.
For more details (in Polish), please follow the link below:
The Henryk Niewodniczański Institute of Nuclear Physics coordinates strategic projects related to state research centres:
- CCB – The Cyclotron Centre Bronowice (interdisciplinary research)
- SUNLAB – Sieroszowice UNderground LABoratory (physical science-physics)
and Polish contribution to international projects of the ESFRI Roadmap:
- SPIRAL2 – (physical science-physics)
- ESS – European Spallation Source (interdisciplinary research)
Additionally, we participate in realizing the following projects of the Polish Roadmap list related to Polish contribution to international projects of the ESFRI Roadmap:
- European XFEL – The European X-ray Free Electron Laser (interdisciplinary research); Coordinator: National Centre for Nuclear Research in Świerk
- CTA – Cherenkov Telescope Array: a new generation ground-based gamma-ray observatory (physical science – astronomy, physics); Coordinator: Jagiellonian University in Kraków
- FAIR – Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research (physical science – physics); Coordinator: Jagiellonian University in Kraków
List of all state strategic projects 2014 (in Polish):